Saturday, September 27, 2008

Im gonna be so tired...

I don't know why I'm still awake. I have to leave in 6 hours for a business seminar for Artistry consultants. (I don't know if Ive even mentioned it on the blog, but I sell vitamins, cosmetics and skin care. Anyhow... I'll be driving to Cleveland in a coma tomorrow morning. I don't do mornings... comes with being a bartender and working til 3am. It is only about an hour away and I have do have a few fun CDs. I'm going to have to caffeine up and hope it doesn't make my lead foot worse.

Matt was supposed to force me to go to bed at 1 but he is on the phone with our buddy who is in the Air Force. He's sitting in an airport here in the states waiting to get the plane home to FL. He just finished his 3rd term in Iraq. Id rather him talk to him. He hasn't been able to much in the last 8 months.

Man I am going to be hating life at 0700! I'm having a glass of wine with the hopes that it will make me sleepy. *fingers crossed* it will work. If I go to bed right now I will get 5 hours of sleep. That's not too bad. If only I was tired.

No comments: