Monday, April 18, 2011

Wonderful weekend

It was another great weekend! Friday my sister in law and I took Aubrey and my nephew to the ZOO! It was Aubrey's first time and she had a BALL. Its a small zoo (they have no monkeys WTF) but there was enough to see with the itty bitties. They cheered at the animals, played on the playgrounds and had a big lunch in the sunshine. Here they are saying YAY as the penguins swam by. They were sleeping before we got out of the parking lot.


Then Friday night my husband took me to dinner and a comedy club. I ate too much, drank too much and laughed too much. It was a perfect night until Aubrey had a meltdown and I had to go home. :(

Saturday we spent the night playing games with family and Sunday I got my SCRAP on. I even got an hour by myself. Imagine that! I spent that time doing layouts for the upcoming Tidbitz in Time reveal. Here are a few sneaky peeks



I so cant wait to dive back into this kit! Its gorgeous! Everything you see is kit except the denim. I tore the rear out of a pair of jeans last week so I decided to cut them all up and play with them. :) Im sure you'll be seeing a lot of denim from me this month

No comments: