Monday, September 12, 2011

Are you ready for the holidays?

The holidays are just around the corner and Some Odd Girl is ready to help you tackle them! The new holiday clear stamp release debuts today with a sneaky peek of the new line everyday this week.  Kristy is giving a special pre order discount for everyone that orders before the release date! Check them out here and order for $1 off 

Today is the darling Deer Mae


Dont you just love her lil tail and ears? The prezzie and the heart fit perfectly in the lil circle! Instead of a card I made a little mini wall hanging / tree ornament.


and a closer pic
The papers are old old scenic route! I used a chipboard frame, added some backing and then decorated. I used bakers twine to hang it because well... Im in love with bakers twine. :)


Not sure where she will go come Christmas. Maybe on the wall in the kitchen, maybe on the christmas tree. I just know I love her :)

Im entering her into the following challenges:
Pile It on: Layers
AllSorts: flowers and swirls
Bee Crafty : frames
Stamp Something: anything goes

5 comments:

RiNNE said...

Amazing cards-- wow Wow wow!

Nicola said...

Great hanger Sarah, what a sweet image!
Thanks for entering our Flowers and Swirls challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Helen said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

PS - I have candy on offer on my blog if you're interested :0)

BethieJ said...

LOVE this!! I cant WAIT to get some of these stamps!!

Thanks for joining us at PIO! Have a GREAT day!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous Christmas hanger. I love the cute image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Bee Crafty challenge. Hugs, Denise x