Saturday, June 09, 2007

Truely Truely Outrageous

I was over at my mom's on Monday when I decided to go thru her picture boxes. I found the coolest pics! I cant wait to scrap my childhood. This picture just cracked me up. I so loved Jem as a kid. She was the total rocker chick, pink hair and a microphone. I even had Jem dolls that would rock out when the cartoon came on.

Unfortunately I had no sisters (at this time... my sisters came later) so I had to make holograms out of my little brothers. They didnt seem to mind too much. They got to be rockers.

The cool thing is... with the wonders of google and YouTube I can relieve the Jem days even now. Check her out! No one else is the same.

3 comments:

CircesMagic said...

Thats so funny, I just had her posted on Myspace!!! She is truly truly truly outrageous!!!

Enjoy!

miss morgan... said...

YES!!! i love jem!!!!! she was truly truly truly outrageous! i actually have the first season on dvd, but now when i watch it i actually like the misfits more! haha!

Sarah said...

oh my gosh i love you blog..i was a huge jem fan also!!!

i can still rember most of the words to the movie....

I loved rio!!

xx