Thursday, June 21, 2007

Croppin Sarah


I actually got to scrap with someone else yesterday. I went over to my mom's (with my 2 bags it took 2 hours to pack cuz Im so worried about not having what I want.) My mom's mother's day present was scrap lessons (so I could get her scrapping again)
We both got 4 layouts done!! whoo hoo! This is my favorite. I used the June kit from zingBOOM and added the letters and the lace. The cherries stamp is by Heather Burch

I seriously love BIG sunglasses. I have had so may pairs (cuz Im always breaking them or losing them)Big sunglasses also hide wrinkles.

This layout is of my brother. I love how he is always taking cool photos. He is an amazing photographer and graphic artist. He also makes films. I make out getting to use his pictures to scrap! I took this photo of him shooting pics at a birthday party. He rocks.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Great layouts!

miss morgan... said...

your brother looks totally adorbs! my age? haha

mum on the run said...

Great LO's, the first one is stunning!!

Samm said...

Gorgeous!!!

Samm
x

rattytatty said...

Great los. all stunning
Ive been tagged today, so sorry but Im tagging you,if you don#t know about it you have to tell 7 not so well known things about yourself and tag 7 people

MadameCupcake said...

love your pages!! awesome talent and style chica :)) ~Lisa