Monday, February 11, 2008

Im a sick puppy

Against my better judgement I went to work sick last night. I figured Id suck it up and go in... I needed the $$. I got my ass kicked. We were so busy and of course I couldnt breathe because I was so congested. So I basically ran for 7 out of the 9 hours I worked. Everything hurt when I got home. Overnight my cold mutated into something evil. Sucky thing is I also picked up a shift tomorrow for extra cash so I cant rest.

So I did nothing all day. Well nothing strenuous. I hosted a crop challenge this morning at Simply Obsessed. Then Matt and I watched Shrek the third (which was so cute) and he got us Chinese takeout so I didnt have to cook. We watched some saved tv (I heart my dvr) then got up and scrapped a bit. Here is what I did this weekend

4 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I'm pretty sure if you don't rest soon, you will not get better! Gorgeous layouts.. love 'em!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous pages Sarah! Loved the crop this past w/e!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Even in the depths of your misery, you come up with some ROCKIN' COOL pages!!!

Now, get some rest, k?

Brandy said...

love the lo's and i love some shrek 3 too -- we have the trilogy and i can't tell you how many times we've seen shrek 2 (it lives on the dvr in our room, dylan watched it yesterday)

hope you're feeling better!