Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Now its November

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 32. 30 FRICKIN 2.

How the heck did that happen already? The though of it makes me feel a little old.... but then I think about it and I realize its really not so old at all. (especially since my husband will be 40 soon *evil laugh*)

I almost forgot it was my birthday due to the halloween hangover I was experiencing. My birthday was very uneventful (no cake, no presents I did end up going out to dinner with my dad, his gf, aubrey and dh)

At least Aubrey and I had a great weekend scrapping, watching football and doing all kinds of halloween stuff.

I finished this card for Scraping/Crafting friends blog using this stamp set  from My Grafico digital stamps


Then halloween morning we watched the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (again) She loves it

 Then we went Trick or Treating.... check out the cutest little fairy ever

Then we carved a pumpkin! Mommy drew the face, Aubrey scooped out the goo and Daddy carved it

all the halloween fun made the sucky birthday not so bad. At least my little princess has a ton of special days to come... and I get to share them with her

No comments: