Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Tosh!!

On Sunday night Matt and I went on a date night! (with a babysitter and everything... trust me that never happens) We went to see the Tosh tour twenty ten! Daniel Tosh is seriously hysterical. I love his show Tosh.0 on comedy central and he did not disappoint with his stand up. Since the show was on campus at the U of A I expected us to be some of the "older" fans, but I was happily surprised that was not the case. The 2 openers were also funny. I did get a little tipsy before we arrived (um hello ....babysitter!!) but since Matt bought the tickets as a surprise for my birthday I figured it was time to completely cut loose for once. It was nice to go out and see a show and have drinks like we used to (even though I missed my Aubs by the time we made our way home)

I also finished my weekly project for Cookin Up Creations this weekend. I was assigned a layout for week 2 and I used some of the super cool intricacy papers sent to me from Midnight Oil scrapbook designs. Here is my layout using the pink flower intricacy.


The cool thing about MOSD is they are made with 99% post consumer recycled materials and they are ALL made right here in the USA. Very cool Midnight Oil, very cool

2 comments:

Christa said...

Oh my goodness my husband and I love his show and just finished watching him!! I would love to see him live!! Glad you had a great time!

Cassie said...

I love Daniel Tosh!!!!!
I also love this layout!!!
The layers totally rock and I love the mix of color and embellishments!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Paper Issues!!
=)