in no particular order
1. I love sunshine Because it got me stamping again... then I won like 20 American Crafts pigment ink pads with it on the AC blog stamping contest
2. She Crawls Cuz Aubs is so cute and i loved altering the canvas letters
3. Sleepy Girl I made some of the flowers on this one by soaking cardstock, crumpling, doucing it in glimmer mist and then handcutting free style. Plus i love that netting and the photo is a fave
4. Red Haired Girl I cut up the plastic canvas and inked it all up... plus i dig the photos exposure (my mom took it) it highlights her hair
5. Tiny Tigger My nephew Wyatt is the cutest tigger! My first time with LYB!
6. My baby bump The Pink Paislee Anthology papers were sooo fun to play with... I got my glimma mist on all over the place
7. Aub on the Move I love the sequence of pics. This was one of my first original sketches
8. He sees you when you're sleeping The first 12x12 layout Ive done in YEARS but I couldnt resist that Bo Bunny shaped paper
9. The bumbo chair This was published in Scrap Street ezine this year. Its funky and fun
10. Sweet Slumber : The first layout I completed when I started designing again .... plus I love her sleepy face and the soft colors
There you have it! Can wait to scrap this year and make more favorites!