Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cards will be cards

I sneaked in a little scrappy time while Aubrey was coloring in her high chair.I gave her a few odd girls and a marker and she went to town. It was nice to get to play a bit while she was awake. I made a few little cards with the Boys will be Boys kit from Scraptastic Club and my Some Odd Girl stamps. :)

This card uses Ice Cream Tia

This card (for my nephew Wyatt's upcoming birthday uses Tobie and his dog

I have so been in the card making zone lately. Makes me happy :)

4 comments:

Cell Phone With Best Camera said...

The beauty of these blogging engines and CMS platforms is the lack of limitations and ease of manipulation that allows developers to implement rich content and 'skin' the site in such a way that with very little effort one would never notice what it is making the site tick all without limiting content and effectiveness.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

those cards are so dang cute!! Love that miss aubs was coloring with you :)

Kelly C said...

love your cards! yeah for play time!

Robin McK said...

Hi Sarah!

Wow, both of these cards are adorble! I love the sentiment on the first one :)