Sunday, April 15, 2007

Have you seen?


May's beauitul Eye Candy Kit "Wanderlust"?

There are actually a few still available :) It has a cool journaling stamp.

It was so fun to work with. My favorite so far I think (Its so hard for me to pick favorites lol ) I got a beach layout and a wedding layout both out of this kit. This is one of mine.... My sweet little niece Maddy from camping a few years ago. I love this layout. She just looks so cute! I had fun making this one too. I used dimensional glaze and stickles on the flowers to add depth and sparkle. Im in love with stickles.

Go check see my other layouts and the awesome layouts the rest of the DT came up with.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Very pretty colors and SUCH a sweet photo! Very nice!!!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Great lo
Magie

Breanne Crawford said...

cute cute cute layout, girlie!!

nicole said...

subtle push there, girlie. ;-)
love your LO.
smiles,
nlg