Thursday, May 17, 2007

Amazing Race results...


Jen and I have now made it to round 3 of the amazing race at scrappy arts. This challenge is the hardest yet and I will admit I havent started yet. I best be braking the mod podge out tonight... if I can just decide on a theme.

This is my round #2 layout. The challenge was to do a layout in the style of Elsie Flannigan or Stacey Julian. I just had to go with Elise. I love her whimsical magical style so much. This isnt a direct lift, although I did lift bits and pieces of different Elsie layouts to get this one. I drew the scallopped frame and cut it out.

I also had a happy mail day today. I got my poppy ink kit and add on, plus a few happy mails. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sarah!
thanks for saying hello on my blog!
too cool!! my hubby works in massillon..at Heinz! :)
so happy tp have found your blog..really like your work! that page is awesome! i must track down some of those letter stickers you used..are they bam pop?!