Friday, May 25, 2007

Fun fun fun!


I have a busy busy weekend! Lucky for me its lots of fun stuff! Today is the first Rockin on the River. whoo hoo am I excited. Nothing like grooving to the tunes outside drinking a big beer and eating fair food. Tonight is the Led Zeplin cover band. Should be a great time. In honor of Rockin on the river... here is a drinking layout. (using March poppy ink kit)

Before that we have to rush and get the boat in the water so we can use it for Memorial Day. It needs vacuumed, cleaned and the speakers hooked up before we can go drop her in at the dock.

Tomorrow I have to volunteer for a cancer walk. Im not walking because I thought Id be working, but I will be down there handing out food and registering people all day. Hopefully the can raise some $$

After that is all done... ITS PIRATES TIME!! I so cant wait. *happy dance*

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Sounds like a fun night is planned!!

Love your layout!