Happy Independance Day!!
I have a little happy today! 2 of my cards are in the July/August Scrappin-Trends ezine. Its such a cool publication! Be sure to check it out. Lots of fabulous scrap ideas.
I have also been Tagged by Miss RattyTatty Im supposed to tell 7 not so well known things about me and tag 7 people.
Lets see things people dont know....
1. I was in the Miss Ohio Teen pageant. I got a BAD sunburn the day before.
2. I met my husband on the internet. On drunken night my roommate dared me to fill out a profile and message 3 guys. Matt was #2.
3. I can play the saxophone
4. I was in a sorority in college. Alpha Delta Pi :) :)
5. I was in National Honor Society
6. Im afraid to drive over bridges. I cant drive in the outside lane. I can do it but for some reason I panic. I almost cried driving into Chicago. When we go to the Outer Banks I cant drive in. Its not as bad if Im not driving. I found out a few years ago that my grandma also had this phobia.
7. I was a political science major in college and have volunteered on several campaigns
Now Im off to tag a few ladies