Monday, November 26, 2007

She works...


I worked today. Yes I worked on a Sunday. I feel almost blasphemous even typing that. My days were already screwy with thanksgiving and now I really dont know what day it is! I get all weird if Im off my normal schedule. Im crazy like that :) I did get a chance to scrap a bit today (which is fantastic because I was feeling so so blue and now I feel great) It was all dt work, but it was still loads of fun!
We have something special going on at caardvarks the beginning of december. Something extra special that lasts more than a day and has me making cards like a madwoman. Make sure you watch the site for details.

I also finished my projects for the so very cool December More than scrapbooking kit. It actually comes with this rockin American Crafts d-ring album. The AC Metropolitian papers are very modern and would be perfect for those retro pics (or your New Years night on the town pages.) It was a fun kit to work with. I even made a few cards for varks ;)

CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS LESS THAN A MONTH TIL CHRISTMAS! Holy Crap! I need to get shopping now so Im done before I leave for Vegas in 2 and a 1/2 weeks. Whoo hoo!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, just thought I would stick my head in here and say I loooove the layout and cover! Love the colours YUM

Silvitanova said...

I love your scrap-work!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work! :) Ooooh, will keep an eye on Caardvarks over the next few weeks!
Vanessa.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Wow a whole album, that cover is gorgeous!!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooh! i am lovin' the LO and even more so THAT ALBUM!!! (& i could not agree more re the wigged-out-ness of too-rapidly-approaching holidays. YIKES!) (i've got plenty o' CARDS made, tho!) :)