Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rose Bowl baby!


Oh yeah! Penn State is Rose Bowl bound. I'm so excited for my Alma mater. I wish I was back at school at the moment. I remember the feeling of victory that spreads throughout campus.... and the craziness.....a happy drunken mix of young and old. Its electric..that feeling. I love being in the middle of it.

Being a Penn State fan didn't exactly make me popular amongst a sea of Ohio State fans at work this evening, but I didn't let that ruin my enthusiasm. Ohio State is my 2nd favorite team and I loved watching them give Michigan a pounding.

Can you believe its Sat eve and I havent seen Twilight yet?? :( The tickets to the midnight show sold out several DAYS before the show. I wasn't sure of my work schedule so I had to wait. I was hoping fore the midnight because I can never go out on Fri/Sat nights. I usually work 10/12 hour shifts and I'm up mostly at night. *fingers crossed* I can go tomorrow. My husband is feeling fluish and I want him to sleep as much as possible. I could always scrap.

I actually made a few tags the other day. I hadn't made a tag in 2 years. I found this big box of shipping tags my mom had given me when my step dad sold his store.

I decided to make a tag for my tally sister Renee and then it all just went on from there. I couldn't stop. I will just choose a ribbon and tie them onto packages. It was fun to use my stamps. I'm so making some for Christmas. I just need to dig out my Christmas stamps. I'm currently rearranging my tiny scrap room and its a HIDEOUS mess but it already feels alot better. I wish I could go buy this storage from Target. Maybe when we move :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I love your tags. Thanks for the inspiration;-)

Nita(SH)

vannasmom said...

love the tags!!
and I havent even read the books of twilight and hadnt saw the movie either , not suer which one I want to do first!lol
and that storage thing from target would so be nice too!

Heather Plank said...

Sarah - first time to your blog! Lots of cool stuff ;0)
We are big Penn State fans too and I'm so excited to see them in the bowl...we'll be watching most definately.

Brandy said...

i always wonder what people do with tags, yours are so cute!!

{raisingAlexis} said...

awesome tags!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family!