Saturday, March 12, 2011

March digi day!

Today is Digi Day at Some Odd Girl! One Saturday a month the Odd Girls head over to Card Universe at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine and host a day of card cropping fun right  HERE! in the SOG group. There are challenges, games, chats and FUN! Plus there are wonderful prizes you can win. You have until Sunday March 13th at 8pm EST to get your card in so get creating!

Being the night owl that I am Im taking over the Saturday evening challenge! I wanted to heat up the frigid winter night so my challenge is to create a card using RED, ORANGE and YELLOW. You also have to include 3 stars on your card front. My challenge is HERE..... so check it out.

Here is the card I created using the super fun Roller Mae


Also check out the rest of the challenges here at the forum! Hope to see you there!

AND.... there is a discount code for 20% off this weekend!! If you dont have any odd girls now would be the time to snag a few

Also entering my card into the following challenges....
Do You stack up?  -- layers

3 comments:

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Janna Werner said...

Hi Sarah! Fabulous image you chose and great colours! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week! Janna

Marilyn said...

How creative.. I love it.. I'm Marilyn visiting from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com - hope you can stop by sometime :)) LOVE your blog/officially following you..