Friday, January 05, 2007

Its a New Year baby!

I started making goals for myself somewhere around last June. I had been so busy with the wedding I hadnt had time to do anything for almost a year. (and the stuff I had done was pretty sad) Ive spent the last 6 months growing in my art (can I call it art) I learned, I eveolved, I found my style.

In 2006 I did think I did great. I made small goals and I pushed myself thru them. I made it onto 2 design teams. I won 3 layout contests. I scrapped 30 layouts in 30 days (2x)Ive tried new products, expanded into stamping. I even made a gigantic presentation board of pictures for the wedding.

I cant wait to see what 2007 brings me.

I want to be published
I want to do at least 250 layouts
I want to do at least 5 mini books
I want to do an awesome job for Eye Candy
I want to do more altered projects
I want to do more challenges
Here's a little layout I did last month. The picture is my sister Hannah and I (probably about 7 years ago) at Mario's Spa. :) I inked the entire thing silver. I the crown stamp is Rhonna Farrer. I inked and marbled the cherry arte chipboard flowers.

No comments: