Wednesday, January 10, 2007

An Ode to lip balms

I have another addiction besides scrapbooking. I am a lip balm hoe. I cant help myself. I buy tons and tons... all different kinds. I am never anywhere without some sort of lip product.

*My favorite for hurting lips is definately Carmex
*My favorite for sunburned dry lips is Burt's Bees (I love the tingle)
*Body Shop Born Lippys taste mah-velous!
*One cant live without a lipsmacker or 2
*Keihl's is so soothing

I will try any new blam I see! I love having a variety to choose from. I have at least one in every purse, car, coat pocket and room. I hate hate hate it if my lips feel chapped or dry.

6 comments:

Kerry McKibbins said...

Another Carmex fan here, but just last night I picked up some Blistex, lol. Gotta have one in every bag I own.

EquineSpirit said...

Great post! I totally agree with you about Carmex. It's the best in the winter!

i am jen [with1n] said...

I am a lip balm collector. I have at least 3 with me at all times, and I keep them in every room.(and car )
Carmex is my all time favorite!
~Jen

Colleen said...

So funny! I'm quite the same in that I have them all over the place and people now give them to me as well because they know! Santa brought me another one!

Anonymous said...

This is toooooo funny. My daughter is now 21 and still addicted to limp balms. Always has -- all her life. Her "habit" was so bad that when in elementary school she did a speech on it. Go google chapstick and see what you get. You will be surprised. My daughter found consumers suing various companies stating they have "addicted" ingredients. There was even a 10 step program to stopping "the habit."

sblogspot said...

Gotta love lip balms! My 2 yr old is also addicted.