Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pubs!

Yesterday I mailed my first layout out for publication. (no not THAT one there...)Its going to be in the Scrapbook Trends Wedding idea book. I'll admit I was a bit nervous handing it off to the postal worker. I even paid the extra for delivery confirmation. I so hope it comes home happy and in 1 piece. I keep reminding myself that I shouldn't be nervous. Some chickies send out ALOT of layouts and Ive never really heard of one being lost. I think its just the first pub jitters..... like the mailmen are all out that waiting to take home that picture of the back of my wedding dress... HA!

Now THAT layout there was my first one for Allyscraps. Its of my mommy... who is now is Asia. (I think Malaysia today) I always get nervous when she goes over there because 1. She hates it and 2. Airplanes

Its been an average week around here. Nothing too exciting. I have tonight off so Im going to scrap and rest up for the 2 fun days of split shifts I have Friday and Saturday. Nothing like working 25 hours in 2 days. It makes me appreciate Sundays even more. Can tomorrow be Sunday?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay and congrats on your first acceptance! Hope everything goes ok for the layouts journey.
Just surfed in and had to stop and say I love your work! TFS and hope to be back for some more eye candy :)

Staci Compher said...

Congrats on your first pub...love what you said about fear of handing it over to the post office...and wondering if it gets there.....my other fear for my first was that.....I was sure it would be cut from the mag....I guess you just don't believe it till you see it.....Congrats again....love your layouts!!