Monday, August 13, 2007

Work it

Ahhhh. I feel so relxed and content.

I just got home from the YMCA. We did some water aerobics and swam laps. Im trying to get back into a weekly fitness routine. Alot of that stopped when I stared running behind the bar every night. Ive never been a morning person... let alone working out early...and well the gym is closed when I get home from work. Anyway... Im trying to break my bad habits... plus I think it would really help my back to get some exercise that didnt involve bending.

I feel all warm and happy.

I need to get scrapping tonight. Have lots of dt projects due this week. :) I'll pop in a dvd after my husband goes to sleep and work til the wee hours. Im looking forward to it. Maybe I'll even post a peek for caardvarks

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

aparently, it's also fun to *STAY* at the YMCA...or so i've heard...(and if it's in a DISCO ANTHEM it must be true, right?!)

...can't wait to see your sneak...