Friday, April 11, 2008

A busy weekend.

Yay Wyatt! Im done with my antibiotic now so after the chaos of this weekend Im going to come snuggle you. I cant wait! :)

Its going to be a busy one. I actually need to start packing and trying on dresses. Matt has a big all weekend convention for one of his volunteer organizations (and he's in charge of half of it) Its about an hour north of us. He is already there and checked in to the hotel. I work until late late tonight and then I have to drive up. Im just hoping I get out of work before midnight so I can get a little hot tub time.

Saturday morning I get to go to a tools class my tallygal Fiskateer Sara! Its super psyched to meet her and Alicia and learn all about fiskars tools.

Other that is convention time until Sunday evening. I think Im going to take a little scrappy stuff in case I get bored. I know Matt is going to have to work most of the time (except banquet and party times) and he is the only one there I will know. *fingers crossed* I can find a few ladies to chat with :)

oh and just a hinty hint... you may want to watch Caardvarks tomorrow.

3 comments:

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

waoo very cute work!!

Keely Livings said...

Hi Sarah! Love your blog!!!

Kimmie said...

Hey Sarah! I LOVE this LO! Beautiful Work... Actually, I LOVE all of your work!