Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Welcome Spring



I love the way the air smells in the springtime. I love to fling open my windows and let the freshness in. The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping and the grass is getting greener. There is just something about spring that makes me happy!

I got out of work super early tonight and went outside with my canvas and began to paint with bright happy colors. My creation is a little crazy (and still unfinished) but made me feel so good. My hands are still a little painty. I love it. I love being HOME in time to watch Big Brother live while I scrap. I love that I get to spend time with hubby tonight. Yes... today is an awesome day.

Last week I got to play with the springiness of the April Simply Obsessed kit. I finally got my hands on the NEW pretty pink paislee stuff. Here are a couple layouts and my "Welcome Spring" wall hanging (made out of a piece of cardboard) I cant wait to make cards with my scraps.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Wow great job on the LO's. I'm glad its spring too, I love opening the windows!

Michelle said...

Cute Pink Paislee love!! =) I'm soo excited to get my hands on those goodies!!

Brandy said...

Smells like allergies to me!! Love the new stuff

Kristi said...

As per usual your layouts are adorable.