Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ScrapFIT mini workout: Getting Tagalicious!

Its been about a year since Id made a tag but the mini workout at ScrapFIT this weekend was to get your tag on.... so I did. These arent your average boring tags of the past. I actually use them to tie onto gift bags instead of making a card. They are without ribbon because I dont add the ribbon til I tie it on the bag.



The stamps were both bought on ebay years 4 ago when I first started getting crafty again. I have NO IDEA who makes them, but they are 2 of my favorites. If you have a clue who makes them please tell me in the comments  :)

7 comments:

latte_grande said...

No idea who makes the stamps either (even Googled it, sheesh!), but your tags are gorgeous!!

Laurajean said...

OMG chick...these tags are so yummie...LOVE them all ;) U rocked this mini workout ;) Good Luck chick ;)
Thanks for playin' along girl :)

Kat said...

wow!!! super cute tages! love them!

Nathalie said...

Very cute tags!!! I love the your details on them and your fun mix of colors!

jeannine said...

Love your tags, great job!!

meluv2scrap said...

Fantastic Tags!

Janice T. said...

Lovey tags. I'd love to be half as talented.

-MsRigby (via swap-bot)