Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Baby Cards

This week I am once again playing with the completely cute American Crafts Baby kit found in the thoughts2paper store. This time I focused on making a few baby cards. It seems like new babies are popping up all around me lately and I like to keep a couple on hand for baby showers and new arrivals.

First I made a couple of mini cards out of my page scraps. Mini cards are perfect for tucking into a small gift or you can even punch a hole in the top and tie them to a gift bag. I make the cards 3.5"x3.5" since I always have papers that size after cutting down my paper for layouts to 8.5x11

Supplies: cardstock, patterned paper and stickers from American Crafts baby kit, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Warble stamp set, American Crafts Baby stamp set from the thoughts2paper store. Also used: Marvy Uchida scalloped circles punches 3" and 2.5". Sharpie ultra fine black marker

Then I made a full sized cards using the same supplies. I punched along the bottom with the Martha Stewart punch around the page set in double loops.

Supplies: cardstock, patterned paper and stickers from American Crafts Baby kit, Jenni Bowlin baby girl bingo cards, pink cord trim, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Warble stamps, Martha Stewart double loops punch from thoughts2paper store. Other supplies used: American crafts vinyl thickers, cosmo cricket tiny alphas, prima flower

I have made 3 layouts and 3 cards out of this kit so far and there is still plenty left to work with! Its a bargain! Check it out at thoughts2paper!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

super cute cards

Kalena and Justin said...

Love these cards I might have to scraplift the brand new one. All supper cute.

Chloe said...

These are super super gorgeous :-) love the black outlines :-)