Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life Stories

Happy Sunday! This week Ive been playing with the wonderful Life Stories line from My Minds Eye found in the Thoughts2Paper Store. This line is full of journaling papers, distressed patterns and fabulous kraftiness. In a way the prints remind me of vintage wallpaper and the journaling papers cover a wide variety of topics. It comes in 2 collections... one full of magentas and orangey reds, the other soft blues and olivey greens.

This layout of my darling daughter Aubrey features collection 2:


I curled and inked the edges of the flower diecut and added jewels to give it dimension

Supply list: My Mind's Eye Life stories papers, My Mind's Eye Life stories diecuts, American crafts cardstock, Zva creative magenta jewels, pink trim and cream lace all from the thoughts2paper store.
Other supplies: Prima Say it in crystals black, Rusty Pickle black buttons, Chestnut cats eye ink , pink staples, black sharpie
Check out this must have line in the thoughts2paper store and get scrappin'!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Sarah this is just stunning I love everything about it..
You totally rock it and I knew you would when I seen the line

Tyggereye said...

Really cute Sarah! Great bling use on there. She's such a cutie pie.

Patti H said...

what a sweet layout.

Vicki said...

Love this layout, the colors, the flourish and the photo is precious.

Ashley said...

What a cute layout of a precious little girl! I'm loving the blog hope already!