Another Monday means another fabulous reveal at Cookin Up Creations! This week I was assigned another layout using the fabulously versatile Whisker Graphics Divine Twine. I decided to use the twine to make a super simple banner on this layout featuring my baby sister Jessica and her son AJ
Wanna make a circle banner?? It was so so easy.
* some fabulous Divine twine from Whisker graphics
* scraps of patterned paper
* a 1" circle punch (i used a fiskars squeeze punch)
* glue dots or zots
1. Using your circle punch ... punch out as many circles as you need. I used 5 because my layout is 8.5x11.
2. Ink your circles
3. Fold circles in half. Crease them well
4. Place folded circle over twine and secure with a glue dot. Continue adding circles until your banner is finished.
5. Add banner to layout
6.Tie 2 small bows using the divine twine. Add bows to ends of your banner.
Easy peasy lemon squeazy! :)