Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happiness


This picture was taken in Aruba on the pier in Eagle beach. We were getting ready to board the boat to go Scuba diving. I had just gotten out of my pool training class, hence the wet hair and zero makeup. Matt is a PADI certified scuba diver so he watched me. We were sitting there making out on the pier (not that bad... but we were honeymooning). We snapped this picture ourselves... using my camcorder. It was a very happy day.

Paper is Chatterbox Chipboard shapes are Bazzil and Heidi Swapp. I inked them both. Also used Heidi Swapp love silhouettes and fibers from Fibers by the yard. Most pieces from February kit from Classy Coordinates.

This layout was made for the I: (ink, irregular shapes and interlacing) challenge at Classy Scrapper forums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»