Saturday, August 05, 2006

2 cards with my Audrey stamps

I cant believe I didnt blog for a week! For my *few* everyday peekers.. Im sorry. There alot going on here at the moment with my husbands job. I have been working more hours than normal. Its been crazy crazy! I havent had much scrap time.... probably wont for a bit. It's almost football season and I work in a bar in a football crazy town!... oh but I will be blogging!

Here are my "Audrey" cards.

I just love love love Audrey Hepburn! Ive always been a fan. When I saw these 2 breakfest at Tiffany's stamps I had to have them. They were purchased seperately at 2 different places. :)
These are birthday cards for my aunties.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

I LOVE your cards! Fabulous, daahrling. :-)

Lynda J P said...

hi, i just stumbled over to your blog. love the cards, where did u find stamps of audrey? those r to cool, did they have other stars? well your aunties will sure love them.