Thursday, August 10, 2006

Whoo hoo

Matt and I go to this party Hall of Fame weekend every year. There is always a 50/50 drawing to help pay for the party. This year WE WON! It was $550!

So we went out for this amazing dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse. I drank 2 orange creamsicle martinis. So fabulous!

M gave me $200 to spend! I probably will put some towards M's medical bills. Im definately spending some on scrapbook supplies. I already blew $50 on stamps and artsy stuff at Club Scrap. Im also lusting after Poppy Ink subscriptions. Im definatly getting TAC stamps.

Yay! Im so excited!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats!! and how cool that he gave you $200 to spend. :) have fun spending it!

BTW-thanks for your sweet comment about my new avatar picture on 2peas ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Sound like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Sound like you had a great time!

Stephanie said...

Awesome! A dinner date is always nice! Enjoy your play money!!!

Stephanie said...

Awesome! A dinner date is always nice! Enjoy your play money!!!

Tyggereye said...

Thats great you won some money! Congrats!!

marshan said...

oooh, Have fun spending your $.