Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Amazing Auction News and a layout

I just adore Basic Grey! I just love this layout I did with Lily Kate and big layered chipboard flowers that I painted with stickles to make um sparkle

The auction tonight was FABULOUS! I am pretty sure we raised WELL over $30,000 for children with cancer. My mom did an amazing job getting items and getting everything set. The evening was flawless... except we couldnt find the credit card machine at the end of the silent auction. After looking under every table and checking every possible place.... I get my grandma in the car and take her home. We get there and she didnt have her keys... and I didnt have my key because I took my husband's car! Ughhh!! Luckily my parents are selling their house... and I was able to fiddle with the realtor lock and get in the garage. I hadnt heard my grandma swear in a long time, but when she saw that credit machine sitting on the counter... out it came. I laughed really hard. We raced back just in time to get it set up before the line of people came out to start paying. Im thankful for all the generous people who have given us the means to help these kids thru the rough times.

No comments: