Sunday, November 19, 2006

We are.....

PENN STATE

It was a grand day for football. Penn State beats Michigan State (and it was a great game) and then the Buckeyes get Michigan! I didnt get to watch as much of that game as I was running from one end of the bar mixing shots, pouring beers and breaking up fights. It was a big one too... and it wasnt even with a M fan! Stupid meatheads, I had to grab one of my regulars around the waist and drag him out. Turning off the football game made them start behaving. It was an exhausting day.

It was really fun being in that atmosphere with everyone so excited. It made me wish I was Penn State they were rooting for... so I could be part of it. Dont get me wrong, I love OSU... I just have the real great LOVE for my alma mater. The exciting screaming jumping up and down swearing at the tv screen LOVE.

WE ARE..... PENN STATE!!


I wanna be in THAT crowd.

No comments: