Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanksgiving

This little folder holds lots of secrets. It folds down to hidden journaling. Id show you, but then Id have to kill you. I used the October Poppy Ink kit. I want a sub so bad, but now they are always sold out :(

Its almost Thanksgiving. I cant believe Matt and I have been together for 5 years. Our first date was the day after Thanksgiving 2001. We talked on the phone for hours on Thanksgiving evening... late after I got home from my aunties.

Thanksgiving always stresses me out. We get up too early and drive around all day. I feel like I spend most of the time in the car. We usually have to go 4-5 places. Sometimes I wish I could stay at home, cook, watch football and nap all day like other people. I am just sick of being tired and driving every Thanksgiving...but I know if I dont go everywhere, I'll miss everyone I wont see.

No comments: