Saturday, September 18, 2010

Treasured part 1

This month I was asked to guest design over at Treasured Scrapbooking.  Its a very cool scrapbook store with a message board full of fun and inspiration.

September is a little different at Treasured. Its kit REWIND month. Since she has a fairly new design team she decided to send everyone a past kit and have them rework it. Then she put ALL of the past kits on sale with a hefty discount! (you really should check out the deals!!)

I was sent the February 2010 card kit "Cupids Arrow"  to rework into layouts. Its full of webster's pages, pink paislee and prima. Its so feminine and pretty. Perfect for ladylike layouts of my favorite girls. Here are a few of the projects I created for treasured....





I have a few more tricks up my sleeve as well.... but I have to wait til my 2nd reveal in a few days to post them (along with my original 8.5x11 sketch)  In the meantime go try to snatch up the kit before its gone (did i mention its under $10??)

3 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

These lo's are very sweet. I like how you used the dollies on all three. Also nice to see that you love Webster's Pages and Prima like me. Great Job!
Check me out at www.ksimonedesigns.blogspot.com

Irma said...

Love your romantic-style LOs, will follow your blog ;)

Jona Panesa said...

awesome pages!