Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yay my prize is here!!

Remember this layout? See that little band across the bottom of it??

I cant believe I forgot to share this!! I WON the stamping challenge on the American Crafts blog a few months ago. Well my prize finally arrived and they sent me.....

15 of their brand NEW pigment ink pads!!

Holy Cow I am in heaven! The colors are so bright and beautiful! I seriously cannot wait to bust them open and ink up every stamp in my possession (okay so that would take days, but you get the drift, right?) A big thanks to American Crafts so being SO generous. Totally made my day. If it is nice an sunny tomorrow I will take a pretty picture of my haul :) (after I get all inky)

6 comments:

juli (sweetpz) said...

congrats on your prize!!!
its always nice to get stuff in the mail =) Enjoy!

very cute layout and the picture too of course =)
~juli

TeenaBugg38 said...

Wow you cleaned up!!! LOl....I can see why, this is a super cute LO!!! Congratualtions!!!!

jeannine said...

Congratulations!! Have fun playing with your goodies!!

Diana Joy said...

Congratulations. What a fun prize package...I love ink!

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout and Congrats on winning!

Liz said...

Oh Sarah that totally rocks and couldn't have happened to a better person enjoy those inks.