Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun at the park

This past weekend was so nice we decided it would be fun to take Aubrey to the park. Originally we were going just to walk around and enjoy the weather, but when we got there the BIG new jungle gym was deserted. We then decided to let Aubrey have her way with it. She was so cute exploring the tunnels and playing peek a boo with mommy around the bars. Daddy even let her go down the slide!

Here are a few of the over 100 pics I took! They arent perfect pics because I took them with my iphone but they are scrappable! yay!




Isnt she just the sweetest! She had a fabulous time running and climbing all over the place. It just thrills me to watch her walk around and figure things out. She is SO smart.

I wish I could take her all the time. It makes me sad that the weather is getting colder and there are only a few more days like this left in the year. Im going to try to take her tomorrow afternoon since it will be 80 degrees.

I also got some scrapping done this weekend. The park tired her out and she took an extra long nap in my scraproom. Check out this layout of Aubrey with my younger brother Ede I created with Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety papers. Ive been itching to use them since I found the stack of them at (the NEW) Hobby Lobby


I just noticed I forgot to date it before I scanned it. Oh well. hehe!

2 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

where did time go? She is growing up way too fast!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This layout is so adorable! I love how the colors tie back to the photo so well!