Friday, February 02, 2007

Present making time!!

Im having so much fun with swaps right now! Im feeling like the present fairy. Ive been making up swap "kits" all night. I really dont know what I like best... shopping for my person or getting that surprise package in the mail.

Speaking of surprises... Lookie what I got from my Pub Cupid!! Oh the blingaliciousness of it! (yes I like making up words)Lots of Mambi bling words and shapes. I so adore bling and I love vintage valentines! Thank you Thank you pub cupid!

Im so looking forward to the 2peas music inspiration swap. Im cracking up at my song and I have tons of kit pictures in my head.


I actually scrapped last night. Id been staring at my January Poppy Ink kit for a few days so it had to be touched. I so love this picture of us in the limo. I also love stickles. Im hooked! I actually have been using them for years. I found a few old bottles and before I knew it I had to go buy every color of the rainbow. I used the stickles to polka dot the letters and to add glitter to the flower centers. If youve never tried them... you need to go buy them! They are only like $1!

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

gorgeous layout and...I'm addicted to stickles too - LOL!

Unknown said...

such a cute layout! what fun poppy ink kits are!!

Court