Saturday, February 17, 2007

Share the *love*

In honor of Valentine's week (it can last as long as I want dammit hehe) Here are a few of my favorite love quotes... hopefully they inspire a card, a layout or just you!

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and to be loved in return"
-Moulin Rouge (I know it was other stuff too... but I just *heart* that movie)

"True love is friendship set on fire"
-French Proverb (amen!)

If there ever comes a day
When we can't be together
keep me in your heart,
I'll stay there forever.
-Winnie the Pooh, (the sweetest quote ever)

The best thing to hold on to in life is each other
-Audrey Hepburn (I just adore Audrey)

" A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her lifetime."
--Ana Alas (*sigh*)

"I do love nothing in this world as well as you.... is that not strange"
-Shakespeare Much Ado about nothing (I just adore Shakespeare)

Have a happy Saturday! :)

No comments: