Tuesday, July 11, 2006

DT: Vacation Title page 2005


This is going to be the title page for my 2005 vacation scrapbook. It was an unexpected vacation that just kept getting better.

My mom couldnt use the timeshare they'd traded for in Williamsburg. They had to do something... I cant remember... but they gave Matt and I the suite for a week.

And from that room we traveled. We spent several days in Williamsburg then ventured out. We went to the pool, to Virigina Beach, to the museums in Norfolk.. we stopped random fun looking places all along the way. We even stayed an extra night on the beach in VA Beach. It was a rockin vacation!

Layout made for my LSS design team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»