Wednesday, July 05, 2006

~~Wet & Wild Waves~~


This layout is my first submission as a design team member for my LSS. She didnt say I couldnt post these here so Im hoping it's okay. If not I may be taking this down tomorrow :)

I keep worrying that its not good enough to be on the wall... and that it sucks. I need to stop that!

My freebies for the design team were lovely chatterbox papers and MM velvet summer words.

On a side note: I used the landscape 8.5 x 11 as per the Anything Goes Challenge #1

7 comments:

melissa said...

such a cute LO! love the flowers and the chatterbox :)

Francine said...

It's awesome!

Stacey said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors and the flowers are too cute!! Great LO! Thanks for taking part in the challenge!!

Adrienne said...

Beautiful colors!

SageHen said...

lovely. I like the colors and the flowers.

Candi said...

Sarah this is totally FAB girl!!! LOVING the flowers and the papers are beautiful. So glad you took part in the challenge!! Thanks. Be on the lookout for next weeks fun challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»