Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The 6 month growth spurt

My child has been an eating machine for the last 2 days. After she eats she passes out cold... only to wake up ravenously looking for the boob. If I put her down when sleeping she cries for me so Ive pretty much been on the couch holding a baby since Easter evening. I think we are starting the 6 month growth spurt. She is currently trying to eat my left arm while I type with the right. On the bright side staying stationary is helping my back but the house really needs a quick tidy and that makes me cranky. Too bad tonight is the night Matt gets home late.... then all we do is eat dinner and watch LOST. The tidying up will have to wait til tomorrow.

On Easter Aubrey was such a good girl even though her teeth hurt. Teeth 2,3 and 4 are about to bust through at any minute so we lived on orajel and teething tablets all weekend. She did have fun on her egg hunt.....

....eggs are especially delicious when your gummies hurt. My mom got some great shots of her picking up the eggs. I cant wait to scrap them.

Im doing good on my promise to allow myself scrap time again. Ive managed to get an hour or 2 in every other day or so. I think I may be ready to start designing again. (I finished up my terms and then stopped applying when I got pregnant and my mojo tanked) Ive started looking at calls again. I love the challenge of designing with a certain set of supplies and trying to create different looks from one "kit". Ive even been getting out old kits and playing with those. Here are a few I finished up last Friday.....


The Christmas one is covered in lots of sparkly stickles. I used Heidi Swapp ghost shapes and covered them in sparkles.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hope Longenecker said...

I hear you on needing a clean house. Cute LO's.

latte_grande said...

Yay for having scrap time again! Little Aubrey is just too cute in her Easter dress...sorry her poor gummies are hurting and your back is still sore! Can't wait to see those Easter layouts, so feel better soon! :)