Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools!

Happy Birthday to my rambunctious nephew Wyatt! He turns 2 today.

Today is also my late grandmothers birthday. I find it hard to believe she died 20 years ago this year. I still miss her. I was 12 when she died and feel blessed I really got to know her. My younger siblings and cousins were not so lucky. She always celebrated the Fools part of her birthday.

In honor if April Fools.... here are Some fun family friendly pranks I found to excite both young and old. I cant wait til Aubrey is older and can appreciate the FUN... Im half tempted to play a few of these on daddy. :)
**15 funny april fools pranks by parenting magazine
**April fools jokes for dinner

Prompt 2 at Scrap that Baby went up today!! For this prompt we have a PRIZE for the winner! Here are my layouts both brand new and older for the prompt. I posted the 2nd older one of Wyatt so we could get another one from the Auntie perspective.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments: